Tyler Farr//Sunday Lunchday

Monday, January 19, 2015

Happy Monday, friends! What...a....weekend!

My husband and I are big country music fans, and one of my (our) anniversary gifts was tickets to see Tyler Farr in concert. 'Cause, ya know...I'm the "whiskey in his water" of course :). It was such a fun night, we were on our feet from 7-11. My back was stiff as all get out, but it was worth it. Tyler Farr is an amazing performer, there wasn't one dull moment, and I didn't even know all of his songs.  He even brought out his bestie..Lee Brice as a surprise! By the way, I am wearing Wendell's Patagonia jacket.


The concert was at the Fillmore in Denver, it has a ballroom meets country bar vibe. It is a nice venue and that was my first time going there. 

Shirt: J.Crew
Cardigan: similar here and here
Skirt: similar and love this one
Saturday night we went out with some friends. Love, love,love this outfit I wore, maybe I will do a solo blog post on it later. 

So every Sunday we have "Sunday Lunchday", it's seriously my favorite activity. We visit a new restaurant chosen by Yelp (well, chosen by me but with the help of Yelp). Denver has amazing restaurants, we have eaten at plenty of them that even Denverites are unaware of.This Sunday we ate at The Hornet on Broadway in the Baker District. 


Ordering is to be taken seriously...

I had the best Lobster Mac and Cheese for the first time ever, it was sooooo good. And the hubster had their Honey Stung Fried Chicken with sweet potato fries. It is a nice restaurant to enjoy brunch at with your favorite friends.


Thanks for reading! Love and Sparkles//Chels

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!