Rollie Derby

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Hello Sparkles! I am so excited to be back after missing out on my blog for a week. Sometimes I just can't seem to get my ducks in a row. I've been so busy doing extra work, finals, and whatever odd balls life has thrown me over the last week. I don't mind though, I seriously thrive the most when I'm busy.



Today's outfit is one I wore on our v-day day date.  I knew exactly what I wanted to wear that day, and it had everything to do with these shoes. Have you ever found a brand that is so good you want to be dedicated to it? That's how I feel about Rollie.  This is another one of those "Nordstrom Rack does it again" item. I loved putting these with neutral colors, because above all I really wanted them to stand out. I've worn these shoes a couple of times and I am completely satisfied with their comfort.  With spring and summer coming rapidly (I see you, spring!), I just know this is going to be my go to pair for win. I feel like the only things missing from making this outfit complete was a bandana pin up hairstyle and a bold red lip. 






Get the look:

Love and Sparkles // Chels


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!