Flannels and Booties

Wednesday, November 11, 2015






















Welcome back, Sparkles! I hope everyone is having a great week!

Note for fall: flannels and booties. I am not much of a "fall" person. I'm all about warm weather and long days. The less I have to wear, the better! Being in frigid weather is the real struggle, for real! I hate feeling "stuffed" with layers upon layers. I thought this flannel and LuLu's suede booties were the perfect transitional outfit for summer to fall. I bought both of these this summer online and I'm so thankful I did. I love the variety of ways I can wear flannels: buttoned, opened, tied around the waist, or underneath a vest. It's just so practical! 

P.S.- I literally wear these booties more than any shoe should be worn, honestly.

Get the look:
Booties: LuLu's (general ankle boots page) and loving these  and these
Flannel: Sold out! Similar


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!