Sunday Lunchday // Boulder

Monday, March 16, 2015

Hello Sparkles! Finally, another Sunday Lunch day post! This week has been a doozy, I finally got hit with the crud that's been going around. But thanks to my *Young Living Essential Oils* and some DayQuil ,I quickly got over it. After weeks of snow we are finally on the bright side, I can't wait to show off some of my favorite spring outfits!

The whole entire weekend was just gorgeous, y'all know I live for sunny days! Basically, I just spent this sunny Saturday taking selfies and eating cookies.

Happy

Sunday is by far my favorite day of the week and it always has been. It's just a day to relax and get prepared for the week ahead. We finally found a church home {shout out to Heritage Christian Center!} and that is a great kick start for the day/week.

We were bold and went to Boulder for lunch today. Basically, I just wanted to be outside livin' it up. Soooo off to Boulder we went! 

Denver, CO

This is the crazy view we got to drive into.

Boulder, CO

We ate at this local pizza joint called "Back Country Pizza". I love local pizzas because they just never come out the same, which makes them unique. I got the supreme pizza, and the hubster stuck with a burger. I was too hungry to get a great pic, sorry!



Boulder, Colorado

This pizza was so yummy and full of cheesy goodness. And really the best part is the fact that it reheats SO well (score!) Oh! And that crust..crunchy on the outside and totally soft on the inside. Thank you for treating us with love, Boulder :)

Love and Sparkles // Chels

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!