Prepster

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Hey Sparkles!

I am finally back in the groove of things, I really needed to take a step back and reevaluate the direction of my blog. I love that this blog is mine, it is like an escape of freedom for me. I work non stop, and there is nothing I would rather do (well...maybe), but things can get ca-razy!! From house duties to teaching to babysitting to freelancing to blogging...life is 100% filled with nothing but goodness!



\

I'm in love with this look today. I used to not be the biggest fan of layering, I just hated the feeling of feeling stuffed and confined (hence the reason I am a summer lover), I call this my "Prep Girl" look. I'm thinking of "Gossip Girl" in this very picture. I literally shopped from my closet for this look..nothing is new! 



Get the Look:



Love and Sparkles // Chels







No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!