Lush Face Masks

Wednesday, March 11, 2015


Lush products have been a new rage for me. It all started with purchasing a bar of soap..,and then 2...and then 3....and I haven't stopped. My face was going through it's annually angry stage a couple of months ago. I am super O.C.D. when it comes to my skin care routine, and I obsess over the best products to use and why.
Love Lettuce

 Since my face was having a major break out I knew I needed to do a deep cleanse, but I wanted something pure. Lush products are just always "safe" for me. I've used several face masks here and there, and this by far beats all of them. And get this, they are only $6.95! So cheap, yet so refreshing and cleansing. That price had be from the get go, but the unique thing about this is that it must be kept in the refrigerator. That cool feeling when I spread it on my face feels amazing.

Love Lettuce (the names are even unique) has never left my skin dry. Sometimes I dry products and my skin is so tight that it's a struggle to move it. It let it sit on my skin for 10 minutes tops, then I do gentle circular motions to exfoliate while taking it off.




Get the look:
Love Lettuce
Catastrophe Cosmetic

Catastrophe Cosmetic is Blueberry based and definitely has the smell of it. Again, this one also leaves my skin super soft and gives me a healthy glow. I think one of the big contenders for me is the way my skin looks afterwards. This one has always left my skin feeling like I had a mini facial. I prefer this one over Love Lettuce because of the radiance I have afterwards.

Catastrophe Cosmetic

catastrope Cosmetic

I follow up with my handy dandy coconut oil afterwards as a moisturizer. I feel like this just kind of seals the deal. Make sure to keep these masks in the refrigerator or they will spoil. Happy facial!


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!