Faux Fur Joy

Wednesday, November 25, 2015










Hello Sparkles! It's the end of November...almost. The holidays are in full force, and it's by far my most favorite time of the year. I'm already festive, I think I was festive once Halloween rolled around.  I love enjoying the scenery and being in the kitchen with the hubs cooking our Thanksgiving meal!

Besides my flannels, my other favorite fall piece by far is my faux fur vest. I received this vest for Christmas from the hubster about 2 years ago, and I can't...stop....wearing it. I'm a huge fan of "add ons" because they take an outfit from 1 to 10 instantly. It's been getting super cold here in Colorado, so this vest has been a favorite for me lately. I wear it with any color, I really do. It's just been so fun to layer with and throw on some suede booties to finish it off. And besides that, this is PERFECT to put on your Christmas list!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Get the look

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!