Leopard and Nude

Thursday, January 29, 2015




Dress: similar and similar
Shoes:love (I've been eyeing these)
Earrings:love and love

 Beautiful, warm, inviting sun light; oh, how I love thee. I'm telling y'all, this Denver weather has been on one! It's the last week of January, and I kid you not, it has been in the high 60's low 70's so far. I live for that, I HATE being cold..brrrr. But at least I finally live somewhere that gives all 4 seasons! Ah, like Taylor Swift campaigns for NYC, I should campaign for Denver.

Anyway, let's talk about what you are really here for, this Banana Republic wrap dress I am wearing. It fits me like a charm, which is something I aim for when shopping. I am a slim person and I really have to be careful with what I choose to wear. Most people tell me "you can wear anything," well, thank you, but no...not exactly....I don't want look like I have a night gown on.

I've had this dress for about 3 months now, and I have only worn it twice:

  • To a club called The Church here in Denver, I was so over dressed and it was pretty funny 
  • Today
It was another steal  I got from my yearly birthday shopping extravaganza at the Silverthorne Outlets.

I am usually not a huge fan of 3/4 length shirts/dresses, but I felt like the pattern gave it a break. Wrap dresses are just flattering and comfortable. I loved the feeling of being secured yet comfortable at the same time.  I would wear this dress on so many occasions, stay tuned to see your options.

Love and Sparkles // Chels


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!