Brand New Year, Brand New Blog

Sunday, January 4, 2015



Happy New Year, Everyone! Thank you SO much for stopping by my blog! For 2015, I decided to conquer my dreams and create a fashion blog, and reality tv gossip blog (ohgirlrecaps.blogspot.com). 

I recently went home for the Holidays in good ole Mississippi! It was pretty darn warm there, while in Colorado it was in the negatives. Anyway, 60 degrees or higher means i'm in short sleeves and ripped jeans. I love jeans with definition. I've had these jeans for nearly 5 years, yes! I style it as casual, with a basic H&M top and my XOXO boots (which I have now given away). We don't have snowball stands here in CO, so of course I had to stop and get one while I was home!

I am super duper excited to start this journey with y'all. I hope you enjoy it!

Basic H&M top, last season, but similar here

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!