On The Go

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

I'm a big texture junkie, and if it is furry then I am even more content.






Jacket: Columbia
Pants: Nike here and here
Shoes:Keds 

I decided to do a more "on the go" look for today. Although I love high fashion, it isn't everyday I want to be dressed to the nines. I wore this cozy piece to lunch on Sunday paired with Nike pants and my Keds. I really just wanted to be comfortable . When I get in one of those "lazy but I still need to be presentable moods", I love to be in the best comfortable clothing possible. Usually that has something to do with athletic wear.

I bought this on my yearly birthday trip to Silverthorne, CO. They have the cutest outlet mall there I ever did see. The Columbia store was a hit, and once I put this fuzz buzz on I knew it was coming home with me.  It is, hands down, the most comfortable jacket I own. I have worn it to work several times and received many compliments and hugs from children who wanted in on the fuzzy action. It really is my go to jacket, and I have washed it in bleach a couple of times and it still looks pretty darn fresh.

I'm sure you'll see this on me again...I'm in love. Thanks Columbia.

Love and Sparkles // Chels


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!