Sunday Lunchday // Winter Park

Monday, January 26, 2015

Holy smokes, the weekend is over people! How was your Monday? Mine was so busy that I barely had time to reminisce over my fun filled weekend, but I plan to do that with you guys now!

I took Friday off from work because 1. My body was angry at me for never taking time off. And 2. My poor doggy needed a caring for asap. He has a luxating patella (insert weeping mom here). If you are not familiar with that, it is where the knee cap pops in and out in little dogs. He's had it for a while; but Monday when I came home from work he was only walking on 3 legs. I had a 3 legged dog, it freaked me out. 

yorkie
Isn't he adorable?

Ok, vets are expensive. I walked out of there paying my car note (insert weeping mom here). I payed for medicine (helpful) and a diagnostic. Leland has to have surgery on his knee. This was shocking and pretty much set the tone for the rest of the day. He's been fine since Friday- no limping..

I love this baby boy so much, he has been with me since 2008 and I would do anything to keep him around. I'll save this sob story for another post.



On Saturday..drum roll please... we went tubing in Winter Park {not water tubing, snow tubing}! This is huge for me, I am not an outdoors person. I love to be inside snuggled up on my couch watching the episodes of the Kardashians and Real Housewives. But we had a blast! 

winter park colorado skiing

If you have never been to Colorado, you are really missing out on all of God's greatness. It is absolutely beautiful here, some moments just take my breath away.


I had a great time with my hubs and dear friends tubing. I am such a scaredy cat y'all, like really, I am! I don't do amusement parks, water parks, skiing, none of that stuff is fun for me! I'm not adventurous at all, it's kinda sad. Tubing is way fun, though, that might be one of my new things. 

winter park colorado skiing tubing

We were so lazy Sunday that we chose to eat at our favorite Chinese restaurant by our house, The Honeybee. They have the BEST Honey Walnut Shrimp there, yuuuuum. And if you didn't know, I'm the biggest boba junkie you ever did see. 


We love our cell phones.

What a nice, long weekend we had. Can't wait to see what this one has in store. Until next time...

Love and Sparkles // Chels










No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!