Floral and Denim

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Happy Saturday :)







Jacket:  similar and similar
Dress: unknown, but love 
Boots: here and here
Yay! It's Saturday, my most favorite day of the week! And guess what, the sun is out here in Denver today! Let's talk about this garden of a dress I'm wearing on today's post. This dress is THRIFTED, I was a huge thrifter only about 6 months ago. There is one right down the street from our house, and it was a Saturday ritual for me to go and treasure hunt. It got old pretty quickly for me once I discovered my love for...say it with me.. Nordstrom Rack! 

Anyway, I am in love with this dress, it saved me when I was transitioning into Fall here. I will wear this all year round because of it's versatility. Later on in the year I will show you all how I style it for spring and summer. It works well as it's super light and movable. 

I scored this denim jacket at the outlets of Silverthorne from the Calvin Klein store. I felt like a winner, mainly because it was marked down to 20.00 and it fit me like a charm. Love it. Thanks for stopping by :)


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!