My Take On V-Day

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

I rarely turn down an opportunity for a good date night. But as I was thinking of plans for this Valentine's Day, I immediately felt exhausted. That's when I got the idea of just having a laid back, relaxing V-Day. I pitched a few things to the Hubster, and he was more than down.

simple valentines look

cute valentines

I am going with a simple, everyday outfit for this Valentine's Day. But I still have to dress to the occasion. I adore this heart cardigan from Target, leave it to Tar-jay to have us set for special days.  For our activities, I won't be needing anything too fancy and I am pretty much okay with that.

cute valentines day look

We have small plans of doing a little day outing *it is supposed to be super nice Saturday* and some take out to enjoy our nice dinner at home. Heaven knows we do not want to be in the hustle and bustle of love crowds in the restaurant.

best nail polish

I have horrible shellac on my nails that needs to come off asap, but I am definitely pairing these two up to complete my look. 

day look

In love with this cameo necklace my mom bought me while visiting here. It was at this cute boutique in Colorado Mills Mall. Such a classic, right? These things are difficult to find!

yorkie

hearts
Photos by: Caity Nonaka * Black Bird Photography*

Get the look:
Basic Tee: Pacsun (similar) and here too
CardiganTarget
Jeans: American Eagle (similar) and (similar)
Cameo NecklaceHere is one similar
EssieMademoiselle
Formula XEureka

What do I enjoy about V-Day? The fact that it's a guarantee that I get to spend the whole day with my love with out any interruptions. Did you know I still get butterflies when I'm with him?

May you have a special Valentine, even if it is with your 4 legged pup.

Love and Sparkles // Chels















No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!