Shirt Dress Perfection

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Sparkles!







Get the look:
Dress: Gap  and love this one from Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Love and I really want these


Hey Sparkles!

I had to showcase this Gap dress for y'all today. This dress has been a lifesaver, in all honesty. I found it on sale on Gap.com, and sadly I no longer see this color optipm there anymore. Thankfully, I received this beaut in the mail literally the night before I left for ATL. It's soooo easy to style, clearly. I simply just threw it on and paired it with some earring and mini wedges. I can't wait to add a blazer, or switch out those wedges for converse.  This was perfect for my trip, it's so HUMID in Atlanta. And on this particular day, we were rushing and in the wedding frenzy, so I loved this little easy pick me up :)

All I gotta say is...I'm on summer break..boo yah (well, not quite on summer break but..just a couple of days away!).  I work all summer as a nanny, but it's still summer and I get to do summer activities with the kiddos, I love it!! I'm just in the best mood today, hope you are too! Have a great weekend, Sparkles! Meet you back here Monday!!

Love and Sparkles // Chels

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!