Sparkles Holiday Look '15

Friday, December 18, 2015









Are you ready for Christmas? You probably are more prepared than myself. The only thing I have down packed is this holiday outfit I'm sharing with you Sparkles. 

I had no clue what to wear to our holiday party. I literally went into my closet and stared several times hoping for inspiration. When I think of holiday parties, I think of bold colors, plaid, or sequins. Literally that's what I looked for in my closet. I bought this skirt back in June with the intentions of wearing it for all the holiday festivities. I thought it paired just perfectly with this plaid button down. To me, they are both such statement pieces that can be rocked in varied ways. These are pieces that make me so happy, i just feel like they are show stoppers. I  just love how much this ensemble screams Christmas to me! Heck, I might wear this same outfit for New Year's Eve. 


What are your plans for the Holidays? The Hubster and I will just be home enjoying the end of another year and the start of a new one. 

Get the look:
Skirt: Express (in store only, clearance!) similar  and how cute is this longer version


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!